At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
Our vision is a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Our Approach to Work
We lead with flexibility and choice in all of our people programs. We have disrupted the traditional view that all employees have the same needs and wants. We offer personalization and offer our employees the opportunity to choose what works best for them as often as possible - from your wellbeing support to your growth and development, and beyond!
At Palo Alto Networks, we are committed to securing the digital world and empowering organisations with endless possibilities. As an Account Director, you will play a pivotal role in managing major, strategic accounts, establishing strong relationships with key executives, and exceeding sales quotas and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). You will adopt an indirect leadership role across a number of shared services all focused on ensuring your and our success in your assigned territory, and optimising market presence, revenues, and results for Palo Alto Networks.
Our solutions are best-in-breed and customers need a trusted cybersecurity partner who can create a truly zero trust based security architecture. Our customers are looking to us to create critical transformations and our portfolio of solutions will help us do that.
- Create and drive multimillion dollar, multi year pursuits with key strategic FSI accounts in West India
- Manage major, strategic accounts, exceeding sales quotas and KPIs - Build and nurture relationships with key executive stakeholders
- Leverage your consultative selling experience to identify business challenges and create solutions for prospects and our customers
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position the portfolio of Palo Alto Networks solutions
- Create clear goals and complete accurate forecasting through developing a detailed territory plan
- Leverage prospect stories to create a compelling value proposition with insights into value for that specific account
- Stay updated on industry news and trends, and how they affect Palo Alto Networks products and services - Demonstrate industry knowledge, articulating unique value to customers - Develop strategies aligning customer's business goals with Palo Alto Networks’ value proposition
- Travel as necessary within your territory, and to company-wide meetings
- Take up an indirect leadership role responsible for orchestrating a diverse shared services team to optimise revenues and profitability
- Establish strong relationships with C-level executives and decision-makers - Identify mutually beneficial business opportunities with external partners
- Provide credible leadership across various business functions, fostering collaboration - Be accountable and trusted in customer and internal interactions
- Drive revenue-maximising opportunities, utilising Palo Alto Networks’ capabilities - Focus on high-value growth with long-term perspective, executing innovative business models
- Implement processes to monitor customer satisfaction and loyalty - Enhance Total Customer Experience and deliver maximum value through continuous improvement
- Cultivate value-added partnerships, extending Palo Alto Networks’ reach and capabilities - Deliver incremental benefits to customers through strategic collaborations
- To excel in this role, you'll bring a wealth of experience and knowledge in Cybersecurity sales, ideally within FSI
- Proven track record of leading multi-year, multi-million dollar initiatives, from pre-sales to customer service handoff
- Successful history of direct selling, consulting, and service delivery in the technology industry, focusing on multi-year solutions
- Strong understanding of various business models and connecting them with how IT drives profitability
- Resilient and credible leadership abilities, indirectly leading across multiple functions and fostering collaboration and accountability
- Entrepreneurial mindset, identifying and pursuing substantial growth opportunities with a long-term view
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to engage with executives and decision-makers
- Strong executive presence, building relationships with senior stakeholders and partners
- Experience and knowledge of SaaS-based architectures, ideally in a networking and/or security industry - SASE technology is preferred
- Demonstrated experience selling complex solutions, value selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
- Technical aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Cultivate relationships with our channel partners to bring channel-centric go-to-market approach for our customers
- Demonstrates in depth knowledge of the full sales cycle and the ability to follow a structured sales process
- Ability to take a holistic approach to problem solving by understanding the bigger picture, and considering complex interrelationships and outcomes
- Excellent time management skills, and work with high levels of autonomy and self-direction
Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com .
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Is role eligible for Immigration Sponsorship?: No. Please note that we will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.