At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We’re changing the nature of work. Palo Alto Networks is evolving to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
Palo Alto Networks is looking for a highly motivated Accounts Payable Analyst who is
interested to play a key role in the development of a CoE for the accounting department
that is being established at Bangalore, India. This position will report to the Senior
Accounting Manager and is a great opportunity for a talented individual who has the
desire to join a fast-growing company in a truly international environment.
This position calls for someone with a pro-active work approach, being flexible and
hands-on to perform a broad variety of Accounts Payable activities.
- Process vendor invoices for global countries, which includes both PO and Non-PO invoices
- Validate general ledger data entry in ERP accounting system
- Perform three-way matching of invoices with PO lines
- Resolve system and manual holds on a regular basis
- Liaise with suppliers on payment issues
- SME for the AP function including support issue resolution
- AP Projects/Enhancement & Process improvement support/Compliance Reconciliations
- Ensure optimal internal customer satisfaction
- All other tasks/responsibilities as required for the job, ad hoc corporate and business requests
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent or equivalent military experience required
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Accounts Payable Function
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Ariba and SAP systems
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Meticulous and efficient to manage high volume of transactions
- Strong communicator and team player
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving, and demanding environment
As a part of Accounts payable team under Accounting org, you will be empowered to
work on unmatched systems and tools for accomplishing your daily activities and a team built on joint success. You wont find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t
committed to your success – with everyone coming in to assist when it comes to problem solving, learning and development.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.