At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are looking for a number of top-tier, Backend software engineers to join the team. We mostly work with Linux containers and Serverless workloads. The span of tasks is broad and can vary from web application development to kernel module hacking. Potential candidates
must have the skills and know-how necessary to master any new technology and become productive in a short time frame. The common thread running through all tasks is that we work with cutting-edge technologies bound to become the next standards in the security
For more information about our product, you can find here .
- Own (design, implement, and test) important feature areas in the Prisma product. There are no ownership areas. You will touch everything from client-side code to Linux kernel
- Work in close coordination with the PM and QA teams
- Deal with real customer issues
- Research new technologies and see how they can be adapted to the product
- Backend Engineer/ Full-Stack with at least 5 years of experience
- Computer science or an equivalent degree
- A strong passion for software development
Our team is in charge of deep cloud security within PANW.
We have three principles we believe in:
- Quality - no code enters our codebase without a unittest and no feature is added without an integration test. All tests run (and must pass) on every pull request No code enters the codebase without a code review
- Simplicity - we create a design for every significant feature and we make sure the solution is simple and clear. If it is not, we invest more work to make it simple
- We don’t have code that we are afraid to refactor - any code can be refactored if needed. Once identified we change, test, and ship
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.