At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
The Channel Business Manager will be part of an international team of channel managers focusing on our Cortex portfolio covering Advanced Endpoint Protection, Cortex XDR (Investigations and Response), Cortex XDR (Analytics), XSOAR (Security Orchestration, Automation & Response), Expanse (Attack Surface Management), Autofocus and the Cortex Data Lake, and will work closely with the local Palo Alto Networks sales team in their region (in this case DACH). The goal is to develop our channel partners to become more self-sufficient, more committed and more dedicated to working with our Palo Alto Networks’ sales teams on our Cortex platform. The role will focus on delivering measurable results including increased revenue, market share and mind share with the partner sales, customers and partner management.
- Work within and contribute to the channel business plan that will drive for a sufficiently large channel landscape that can support the growth ambitions of the company
- Hold regular business planning sessions within channels
- Establish Palo Alto Networks, Inc. as the standard and build contractual vehicles and achievements to measure success
- Develop and present a QBR outlining your program capture, achievements, and sales execution
- Set and measure strong but reachable goals with channels
- Balance short term initiatives with longer-term development
- Enable channel sales and pre-sales people to become successful with Palo Alto Networks
- Take initiatives to build a channel community of committed and knowledgeable channel sales
- Work together with other functional managers within the region (sales, pre-sales, marketing and inside sales)
- Demonstrate a track record of success in developing Channel partners
- Be part of an ambitious, successful, fast growing company, offering unique and disruptive technology that addresses the security business needs of a fast-growing customer and prospect base
- Proven dynamic channel or end-user experience
- Tangible track record of building channel business successfully in a fast-growing environment or of building from scratch a new specialized channel ecosystem
- Key relationships built at named partners and large systems integrators is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in German and English
- Excellent presentation-, customer-, business-, entrepreneurial- and negotiation skills
- High energy with the capability to multitask in a dynamic, rapidly growing organization
- Willingness to travel across the DACH region
The channel organization at Palo Alto Networks is a strategic pillar for our continued growth within cybersecurity, and a critical component to accomplishing our mission. Channel development is an extension of the territory sales team, with the ultimate goal to train and enable our channel partners to become empowered in the use and sales of our products.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.