At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We’re changing the nature of work. Palo Alto Networks is evolving to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
Customer Success Engineers are product experts, technical advisors, and customer advocates. At Palo Alto Networks, we take a proactive method to ensure customers achieve their required outcomes with a product or a service through tailored end to end technical execution & guidance. Our team is responsible for implementing custom integrations & workflows to ensure the solutions are fully integrated into the customers tech environment.
Our Engineers provide deep product-level expertise in account setup, deployment, and adoption & optimization, communicating new versions/features, offering product support and advisory, and resolving escalations. You will work closely with CISOs, CTOs, and Security, Cloud, Network and other technical teams throughout the world’s largest and most well-known organizations.
This position works with our Network Security team delivering support and services across our Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) technologies.
- Product Expertise
- As the technical SME, you will work with Product and Engineering teams to ensure our customers and partners get the most out of our products
- Network security and end point development, integration, and implementation
- Provide deep product-level technical expertise in account setup, deployment, optimization, communicate new versions/features, offer product support, and resolve escalations
- Product Adoption
- Serve as a customer advocate, improving product adoption by influencing the product roadmap, utilizing new features, and identifying innovative use cases
- Product advisory, risk identification & resolution, channel customer engagements
- Customer Impact
- Ensure customers are maximizing the investment by rapidly implementing and operationalizing Palo Alto Networks solutions to achieve their security objectives
- Partners with account teams to deliver high-visibility, high-touch delivery strategy, technical account plan deployments, and product-level success plans
- 5+ years relevant work experience in Network Engineering, Architecture, Security Engineering, technical consulting, or similar roles
- Specialization in supporting software products with experience in the following -
- Windows OS applications
- MS environment (Exchange, SCCM, GPO, AD, MSSQL, IIS)
- Bonus - Skilled in Antivirus, DLP, Public Cloud Platform (IaaS), scripting, Batch, or Linux
- Proven results working as a trusted technical advisor to drive value for customers, including the ability to interact with C-suite through client teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
- Skilled in customer escalations with experience in account management and project management
- Thrives in a matrixed team environment, anchored by our values of Collaboration, Disruption, Execution, Inclusion, and Integrity
- Travel - Open to occasional travel according to the need for strategic customer engagement and on-sites
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com .
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.