At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
As a Customer Success Engineer, you will be part of a business-critical capability to enable our customers’ secure environments. You act as their day-to-day technical contact, building relationships with them to ensure proper security integrations. This includes guidance for adoption, accelerated integrations with new cloud security products, and real-time support and strategy. You are someone who is highly technical, understands cloud technologies, and understands the complex world of cloud eco-systems and integrations.
You love solving critical problems in challenging environments. In this role, you will work closely with CISOs, Security Architects, Customer Success Managers, and Development Operations teams within mid-to-large enterprises to implement best-in-class cloud security solutions. You will be the frontline defense against the world’s most pressing cybersecurity challenges. The end result for the client? Better digital protection. The end result for you? An important career that impacts our daily lives in the digital age.
- Ensure customers are maximizing their return on investment by rapidly implementing and operationalizing Palo Alto Networks solutions to achieve their business and security objectives
- Assist customers in implementing Palo Alto Networks cloud solutions and fully integrate these into their security operations
- Be the first line of defense in proactively addressing customer needs for technical assistance, and coordinating and prioritizing timely resolutions with engineering teams
- Serve as a customer advocate in influencing product roadmap and improvements
- Coach customers on how to establish and manage their Cloud Security Change Management / Governance / Center of Excellence program
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the account team to build a risk mitigation plan or escalate as needed
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map features and associated business benefits to address their needs
- Be a Go-To customer expert on Palo Alto Networks cloud security solutions and become a Subject Matter expert over time
- Performance metrics include CSAT, Renewal rate, Upsell / Cross-sell lead identification, Reference-ability, Renewal likelihood, Adoption, Consumption, Customer Engagement
Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in pre-sales, post-sales, technical support, consulting or similar roles
The candidate must possess expert level knowledge with Public Cloud platforms, preferably Azure and AWS
In-depth understanding and working experience with cloud Load balancer, API and flow logs
Hands-on, practical and troubleshooting knowledge with Docker, Kubernetes and any other containerization management platforms like Openshift, etc.
Strong Knowledge of Linux
Understanding of cybersecurity technologies, protocols and applications
Previous experience with a SaaS solutions company and/or an enterprise software company
Proven track record of managing customer escalations, balancing customer expectations and negotiating successful resolutions
Ability to clearly articulate technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences, executives and explain their impact on business to both internal and external stakeholders
Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
Availability to provide after-hours deliverables on a scheduled / non-scheduled basis
Flexibility for travel up to 30%
Added advantage if possess understanding of CI CD tools Jenkins etc.,
Added advantage if possess understanding of Version Control Systems Git, Github, etc.,
Added advantage if possess understanding of APIs, scripting languages
Our Customer Success team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it evolves. As threats and technology change, we stay in step to accomplish our mission.
You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised – in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus on providing the best customer support in the industry.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.