At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We’re changing the nature of work. Palo Alto Networks is evolving to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are looking for a seasoned product leader who is committed to delivering cloud native application security. You love to deliver amazing results to your end users, and build products and services that are seamlessly embedded in your customers' ongoing cloud application protection activities. You obsess about the pixel perfect design yet understands the need to be flexible. You have led and delivered products and love to use data to validate decisions. You possess a clean sense of design and enjoy executing elegant, simple user experiences that creatively address complex business problems.
As the Sr. PM/ Director for Prisma Cloud Compute, you will be responsible for developing and driving requirements for cloud workload protection, WAAS, agentless and agent-based cloud application protection while delivering an experience that matches the level of innovation found throughout our product portfolio - clear onboarding, amazing UX, and neverbefore seen security - squarely aimed at a modern enterprise. You will also work very closely with product managers across our broader team across networking and connectivity, security, cloud infrastructure, big data and analytics, and much more. You will be an advocate for the overall customer experience all while aligning with security, technology, and business goals and objectives; balancing creative thinking with interpersonal skills.
- Create, nourish & lead the product strategy for Prisma Cloud Compute
- Working with multiple partners, including product managers, documentation, engineers, and other designers in drafting & brainstorming initial concepts
- Incorporate complex technical and business requirements into the design suggestions and customer outcomes
- Actively participating in the creation of user flows, wireframes and prototypes
- Melding security & usability into a single product like it’s never been done before
- Leading teams towards detailed specifications that result in amazing products
- Unflinching focus on quality
- At least 5 years of experience working on cloud-based, SaaS, enterprise-facing products
- At least 2 years of experience leading top-notch product management teams, and a demonstrable track record of building, nourishing, and running focused, high-performance teams
- A strong background in cybersecurity and/or cloud-native applications technologies
- A strong technical, hands-on development experience (R&D/Customer Engineering experience)
- BS/MS in Computer Science, or equivalent engineering/technical degree or equivalent military experience required
- Demonstrable track record of coaching and mentoring team members within and outside your immediate team
- Highly independent, with an acute sense of integrity, an urge to disrupt, and a willingness to execute in complex environments
- Ability to own and follow through with projects independently and assist with larger project requests
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
To stay ahead of the curve, it’s critical to know where the curve is, and how to anticipate the changes we’re facing. For the fastest growing cybersecurity company, the curve is the evolution of cyberattacks, and the products and services that proactively address them. Our Product Management Team helps us do just that.
Our organization and employees are committed to changing as rapidly as our industry’s threats do, and to do that, we need creative product teams to address emerging cyber threats. They provide the behind-the-scenes support for our products by being a source of information on our products for our systems engineers, staying on top of the environment we sell in, and helping implementing product wide technical solutions based on our client’s feedback and needs. As threats and technology evolve, we stay ahead to accomplish our mission.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.