At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
Our vision is a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
FLEXWORK is an employee-centric reimagining of how we work. We built FLEXWORK based on employee feedback – it is about flexibility, trust, and choice whenever possible. It’s been a journey of disruption that has yielded the best of our values. We offer as much flexibility as possible, and choices that enable you to be most productive, including benefits that meet your needs and learning opportunities that you feel passionate about.
At Palo Alto Networks, we are passionate about protecting our digital way of life, and we need someone like you to play a vital role in our mission. As the cybersecurity partner of choice, we are at the forefront of safeguarding businesses and individuals from evolving cyber threats.
In this exciting role, you'll be instrumental in driving business growth and expanding our reach in your assigned territory. By leading the charge in acquiring new enterprise customers and nurturing lasting relationships with key stakeholders, you'll be making a tangible impact on our success.
With a supportive and collaborative work environment, you'll have all the tools and resources to excel in your role and achieve new heights in your career. Join us on our mission to make each day safer than the one before and be part of a company that values your contributions and fosters your professional growth.
We expect office-based employees to be in the office four days per week, with one day working from where they choose. We believe being together facilitates casual conversations and those magic moments where we can work on issues and ideas informally. These moments build capability and deepen trusted relationships and allow our people to feel safe in taking risks and being disruptive. Like so many companies, we are working through the details and things could change …. but in general if a role is deemed office-based we want our teams to be together four days per week.
- Drive and orchestrate complex sales cycles and work with our internal partners and teams to best serve the customer
- Initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors
- Create and implement strategic account plans focused on attaining enterprise-wide deployments
- Understanding of the strategic competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Palo Alto Networks
- Engage a programmatic approach to demand to generate, develop, and expand your territory
- Leverage prospect stories to create a compelling value proposition with insights into value for that specific account
- Stay updated on industry news and trends, and how they affect Palo Alto Networks products and services
- Travel as necessary within your territory, and to company-wide meeting
- To excel in this role, you'll bring a minimum of 4 years of experience Enterprise B2B sales, ideally in a cybersecurity or SaaS vendor
- Your track record should demonstrate success in selling complex solutions, value selling, and/or employing consultative sales techniques
- Your technical aptitude will enable you to grasp how our technology products and solutions effectively solve business problems
- You have a knack for problem-solving, leveraging data to identify root causes and providing scalable solutions
- Cultivating relationships with our channel partners and implementing a channel-centric go-to-market approach will be part of your responsibilities
- With your in-depth knowledge of the full sales cycle and structured sales processes, you'll navigate opportunities effectively
- Your holistic approach to problem-solving, ability to consider complex interrelationships and outcomes, and exceptional time management skills will set you up for success
- You are comfortable working autonomously and directing your efforts with a high level of self-motivation
- Familiarity with cybersecurity solutions is highly desired, but not essential
Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.