At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
As a Global Sales Support Specialist, you will provide support to our Field Sales Teams with quoting of complex deals, educating on one-off quotes to order inquiries, and advising on product configuration rules. You will also support short-term marketing sales promotions while collaborating with internal business partners to ensure that deals are moving forward.
Leveraging your passion for knowledge sharing, you will facilitate training with the Field Sales Team on Quote to Order processes and procedures guidelines, educate new hires one Salesforce and advanced quoting sessions. You will also be able to identify system gaps or improvement opportunities and escalate to proper resources for resolution.
Each team member works out of a shared mailbox and is responsible for managing Global Sales Support activities with accuracy and speed. Requests for assistance from an Account Manager are prioritised for completion based on revenue acquisition, customer relationship building and other forms of determining timing requirements.
The Global Sales Support Specialist resides within the Sales operations organization and fulfils a variety of key support functions to help ensure revenue attainment. This role will report to the Global Sales Support Manager.
- Hardware quoting and order tracking to ensure that deals are closed efficiently and accurately
- Collaborating with cross functional teams such as Sales Operations, Sales, and Deal Desk to improve the sales process
- Reviewing and developing new processes to improve the effectiveness of the sales organization
- Providing training and coaching to sales on the contract and quote building process
- 2 years of experience in Sales Support, Deal Desk, or Sales Operations
- Ability to speak and write fluently in both Japanese and English
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in CRM systems (Salesforce highly preferred)
- Ability to work independently, efficiently and productively in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision
- Analytical, problem solving skills, and impeccable attention to detail
- Comfortable working with others in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to deliver a positive customer experience and fast time to resolution
- Experience training and coaching sales and or/customer support teams on CRM or similar products
- Experience working within the technology industry or with enterprise clients
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.