At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We’re looking for a results-oriented Customer Marketing Specialists Interns who thrives in a fast-paced environment to help accelerate our demand/pipeline generation efforts. As a Marketing specialist, you will be an integral part of the Asia Pacific Field Marketing (JAPAC) team - supporting us on marketing programs execution, management and reporting.
Reporting into the JAPAC SASE Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for assisting us in the area of Customer marketing across 3 solutions under the Prisma Portfolio. You will be responsible for assisting the team in data analytics, marketing programs operational management, virtual events execution and campaign reporting.
You can start as a Full-Time Intern for holidays period and become a Part-Time Intern during the academic year. That will allow you to extend and enrich your internship experience.
Our Summer Internship Program provides you:
- An exclusive opportunity to be part of a team that is driven by a mission to make the world safer
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge on cybersecurity and marketing and work on challenging projects
- 1:1 mentorship
- A platform to be part of fun and engaging events that inspire your intellectual curiosity
- Connections to other recent grads, and employees across the company as well as our leaders
- Assist in data analytics that results in the right customer marketing programs
- Assist in customer programs execution and reporting, specifically in customer up-sell and cross-sell
- Assist in marketing operational management to ensure on-time delivery and programs expectations are met
- Support in executing marketing programs via online platforms of delivery
- Foster creativity and find new ways to track/report on programs
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a dynamic marketing organization
- Ability to project manage and attention to detail is a must
- Should love data and the insights data can bring to make positive business outcomes; must possess strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Have an interest in marketing and project/program management
- Interested/willing to learn about cybersecurity
- Proven ability to learn new technology quickly and adapt to changing needs
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Enthusiastic, driven and confident: the ability to clearly and persuasively articulate the company’s mission, product and business opportunity
- To apply, you must be pursuing a Undergraduate Degree, OR a Master's Degree
- You must have the authorization to work within Singapore. Please note that we will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position
Our marketing team has an opportunity like in no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security, globally. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.