At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
You will be working on our IT ERP Technical team who supports the existing SAP ERP Solution, Enhance the SAP ERP Product by adding Custom solutions, Automate business processes using Robotic Process Automation, Execute Process Mining to uncover business process bottlenecks etc.
Our Summer Internship Program from May-August or June-September provides you:
● 1:1 mentorship
● Fun and engaging events that inspire your intellectual curiosity
● The opportunity to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
● Connections to other interns, recent grads, and employees across the company as well as our leaders
● Responsible for automating complex workflows using RPA tools like UiPath, Excel Macros and VBA script
● Responsible for analysis, design, development, testing & rollout of application enhancements, code fixes
● Support, debug, and break fix any issues with Bots independently
● Develop Data models using SQL for Celonis process mining
● Learn new skills and technologies including UiPath, Celonis that will open paths to many new possible careers- The learning never ends - you are expected to continuously learn and up-skill during your time here
● Innovate and create new tools that will help IT run simple- Anything you can think of to make the business run better
● SAP System Integration
● Strong SQL and VBScripting skills
● Excellent teamwork and attitude under stressful timelines
● Critical thinker that is self-motivated and able to function as an independent worker
● Excellent written communication and logical argument presentation
● Expected to be persistent in getting information from responsible parties
● Knowledge of ERP systems is a plus
Requirements – All applicants must be pursuing a 4-year Undergraduate Degree, a 2-year Master’s Degree or a Doctorate degree and returning to school in the fall. You must have authorization to work within the United States.
Our IT SAP Group is responsible for maintaining / enhancing the SAP ERP solution according to Palo Alto Networks requirements. We support the ongoing business including Operations, Finance, Accounting & Tax, and the New Product Introduction projects.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.