At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
Our global internship program trains the next-generation of cybersecurity talent across a range of specializations, from threat intelligence to information security, engineering and marketing. Interns and recent graduates can learn about the network security industry from leading thinkers, grow their professional networks, and be part of a career-defining experience.
As a Sales Intern, you will have the opportunity to work with several business development teams and territories. This is entry-level into the Palo Alto Networks sales organization and this group is responsible for the generation and qualification of prospective customers.
Past projects have ranged from account research, assisting with marketing campaigns to generate new leads, and calling on leads from prospective new customers.
Our Internship Program offers:
- 1:1 mentorship
- Fun and engaging events that inspire your intellectual curiosity
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
- Connections to other recent grads, and employees across the company as well as our leaders
- Qualify leads generated from Marketing programs and promotions
- Research accounts and learn how to determine decision-makers and create an account plan
- Create own new opportunities for sales reps within a district
- Collaborate with partner sales teams to develop additional leads
- Present Palo Alto Networks Vision and present demos on products
- Shadow sales reps and sales campaigns
- Have an interest in sales and the ability to demonstrate leadership skill
- Interested/willing to learn about cybersecurity.
- Proven ability to learn new technology quickly, adapt to changing needs and
- possess strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Enthusiastic, driven and confident: the ability to clearly and persuasively articulate the company’s mission, product and business opportunity
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
Requirements – To apply, you must be Student who is currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Masters in country.
Start Date: as soon as possible, at least 4-6 months
Our Corporate Sales team is responsible for several key aspects within Palo Alto Networks overall go to market strategy. These include business development and renewals for the entire sales organization and selling into the named and commercial segment in conjunction with the field.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.