At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
Our vision is a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
FLEXWORK is an employee-centric reimagining of how we work. We built FLEXWORK based on employee feedback – it is about flexibility, trust, and choice whenever possible. It’s been a journey of disruption that has yielded the best of our values. We offer as much flexibility as possible, and choices that enable you to be most productive, including benefits that meet your needs and learning opportunities that you feel passionate about.
Our Approach to Work
At Palo Alto Networks, we believe in the power of collaboration and value in-person interactions. This is why our employees generally work from the office three days per week, leaving two days for choice and flexibility to work where you feel most effective. This setup fosters casual conversations, problem-solving, and trusted relationships. While details may evolve, our goal is to create an environment where innovation thrives, with office-based teams coming together three days a week to collaborate and thrive, together!
We are looking for an International Benefits Manager to join our Global Rewards Team. This individual will have a focus on international programs and policies including health and compliance. This role will report to the Director, Americas Benefits. In this role, you will help us review, administer and evolve our benefits offering and employee experience. We are a forward-thinking group of individuals who want to push the bounds of how we deliver world-class benefits to employees with the technology of the future.
You will use your benefits expertise to manage programs and provide a world-class employee experience. Palo Alto Networks offers a wide range of benefits which support employees during different times in their lives. You are a highly motivated individual who is looking to make a big impact on the lives of our employees.
- Be a vital part of the EMEA People Team and Global Benefits team by supporting global benefits programs including retirement and medical plans, PTO, Leave of Absence and other insured benefits
- Manage and review our vendors (SLA management) in the benefits space together with our global broker
- Conduct market reviews across countries to ensure external competitiveness, and alignment to the company’s benefits philosophy
- Review current approach to benefit administration and suggest efficiencies that can be gain in both the employee experience and administrative execution
- Partner with HR and Talent Acquisition to socialize and promote benefits programs in region
- Develop and implement a strategy on multinational pooling and/or self-insured pooling
- Develop modeling templates for benefits projects
- Advising regional leadership on program effectiveness as the EMEA benefits specialist and support our JAPAC and US based team in developing global top-notch benefit programs
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in design, analyses, socialization, and support of benefits programs applicable to a high-growth, go-to-market, high-tech organization, across EMEA or globally
- Proven track record of managing benefit plans and providers in a global context
- Experience with Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Ability to set, manage, and deliver compliant programs within a reasonable budget as well as make decisions and trade-offs based on holistic financial metrics
- You are detail-oriented, and have both left-brain and right-brain strengths
- Superior language, written and oral, communication skills required
- Sense of humor and commitment to professionalism
- Dynamic and team oriented, with excellent interpersonal skills, business judgment, strategic thinking, superior work ethic
- Able to work efficiently with cross-functional teams and manage numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding environment across multiple time zones
- Ability to demonstrate integrity and maintain confidentiality
- Project planning and execution for cross-functional initiatives
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Quick learner and an independent, proactive working style and curious
- Experience with interpretation and applying local regulatory/statutory requirements for benefits
- Fluent in English with extraordinary presentation, written and spoken communication skills in English required
Our People team works throughout the organization to enable ... you guessed it: people. We’re one team, driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the People team, you are focused on enabling our teams to resolve the world’s most challenging cybersecurity threats.
You will be part of a growing, passionate, and dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects — centered on what we believe is one of the most significant mission statements in the world.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com .
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.