At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren't easy goals to accomplish – but we're not here for easy. We're here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we're looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are looking for a very versatile IT DevOps Engineer - Labs to join our DevOps team in Tel Aviv R&D center and take full responsibility and ownership for creating and operating high scale lab setups with multiple products simulating complex customer networks.
- As part of the DevOps team you will leverage different IT technologies
- Virtualization (VMware)
- Cloud Environments (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Endpoint VM's (Windows, Mac OS, Linux)
- Networking, Switches and firewalls
- Endpoint Security Products
- You will be responsible for supporting ongoing requests from users while managing the RnD labs, adding new security and IT products (multiple new products every month)
- All around guru for everything IT, networking and virtualization. Quickly mastering new technologies and applying them
- An extremely high service-oriented mentality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work and coordinate between multiple engineering teams, prioritize and multitask
- 3+ years of IT system engineering experience
- Experience with Microsoft products (AD, DHCP, DNS)
- Basic knowledge of public clouds (GCP/AWS/Azure)
- Scripting Experience (Powershell, Bash, Python)
- Proven automation abilities (preferably with Python)
- Experience with physical equipment/physical hardware (servers, storage, switches)
- Familiar with Source Control best practices, specifically GIT
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- CCNA/CCNP certification is a plus
- Experience with the following products/services is a plus:
- Palo alto networks/checkpoint/cisco/Fortinet/juniper firewalls
- Cisco/HP/Juniper switches
- Portnox/Cisco NACs
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.