At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We’re changing the nature of work. Palo Alto Networks is evolving to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
The Manager of Customer Success is responsible for building and setting the strategic direction for the Next Generation Fire Wall (NGFW) Customer Success organization in APAC. This includes driving innovation, optimization, and platform & services adoption across the commercial ecosystem with a focus for renewals & product expansion. You support technical deployments with customer journeys that span the NGFW portfolio, and serve as a point of escalation for the NGFW portfolio of customers. A key focus of this role is focused on people management, career growth, and team culture development.
Drive customer success strategies to help customers achieve adoption and expertise with platform and technology, including -
- Develop and drive the deployment and adoption strategy for the NGFW organization, in collaboration with the broader ecosystem of Customer Success and services teams in Palo Alto Networks
- Evolve and optimize customer journey including onboarding, implementation, growth strategy, and methodology
- Set performance targets for the Customer Success organization based on deployment, adoption, and consumption of our products
- Oversee the creation of enablement and skill set development for the teams
- Develop the NGFW Services roadmap
- Collaborate heavily with Support, Sales and Product Management functions
- Establish the Customer Success Manager/Engineer role as trusted advisor
- Build out customer health monitoring and reporting
- Manage line level managers and more tenured employees on the team
- 8+ years of technical customer support and customer escalations experience, with least 3+ years in a management role
- Go-To-Market & Post-Sales commercial sales mentality, including comfort with owning and growing customer relationships
- Demonstrated ability to lead development of best in class deployment & adoption methodology, with track record of driving renewals & product expansion
- Passion for building teams with vibrant culture
- Experience working with customer success platforms and working cross functionally with other GTM organizations like Sales, Sales Operations, Engineering, Product Management and Professional Services
- Skilled in customer escalations with experience in account management and project management
- Thrives in a matrixed team environment, anchored by our values of Collaboration, Disruption, Execution, Inclusion, and Integrity
- Travel - Open to occasional travel according to the need for strategic customer engagement and on-sites
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent or equivalent military experience required
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com .
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.