At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We’re changing the nature of work. Palo Alto Networks is evolving to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
As our Manager of Solutions Architects for Cortex, you will be leading a team of technical experts for our Endpoint, XDR and Automation portfolio within the larger Palo Alto Networks offerings. Your portfolio includes Cortex XDR (Extended Detection and Response), Cortex XSOAR (Security Orchestration, Automation, Response & Threat Intel Management), Cortex Xpanse (Attack Surface Management), Cortex XSIAM (Extended Security Intelligence and Automation Management), and Unit 42 services.
Our Cortex Solutions Architects (SA) group is the interface between business and technology. You will build close and influential relationships with your customers and prospects, and will use your expertise to guide and mentor our team of field SAs to keep them on the leading edge of prevention and detection, and ahead of the latest cyber threats.
- Hire, develop, and mentor solutions architects for Cortex across EMEA & LATAM
- Provide the guidance and tools your team will need to continue to perform and excel within their positions
- Support field systems engineer teams in complex evaluations, problem-solving and challenging customer environments
- Provide effective technical leadership in customer interactions, and lead conversations about industry trends and emerging changes to the security landscape that every customer needs to plan for
- Act as an escalation point for pre-sales and post-sales technical issues that arise in the territory and ensure that the proper resources are engaged for resolution
- Work with Product Management, Technical Marketing, and R&D to build requirements and product features to exceed customer expectations. Champion the voice of our users and customers to influence product direction and feature priorities
- Significant experience building and leading a distributed team of customer-facing technical professionals
- Highly commercial in orientation, with a strong focus on the customer and a clear commitment to generating topline growth
- Industry knowledge of security product market trends and directional awareness of our roadmap and technology development efforts, as well as knowledge of competitor offerings and products
- Knowledge of endpoint security, SIEM, SOAR, and other security technologies both from a technology and a business driver standpoint
- Experience with security incident response or SOC operational processes (manual and automated) is preferred
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
As part of our Systems Engineering team, you’ll support the sales team with technical expertise and guidance when establishing trust with key clients. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our systems engineering team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredible complex cyberthreats.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.