At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We’re changing the nature of work. Palo Alto Networks is evolving to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
You will provide guidance and technical support to clients deploying our security integrations. You’ll act as the technical partner, providing strategic guidance around complex systems to secure a digital environment. Interacting directly with the client, you’ll partner closely with client personnel to guide and suggest integrations to better serve their success. Your thorough understanding of our product integrations contributes to the development of new principles and concepts – providing detailed analysis around what’s working, what’s not, and what could be better.
You enjoy implementation work, are proactive about resolving potential concerns, and operate well around strict best practices that enable our clients on their road to a more secure digital world. You’re creative, innovative, and you love a challenge – learning how integrations might work better around new products and technologies.
- Help our customers migrate from legacy technologies to Palo Alto Networks Next Generation cloud and firewall platforms
- Guide customers on security standard best practices methodologies and act as trusted advisor for clients on behalf of Palo Alto Networks
- Maintain the implemented solution and provide mentorship on code upgrades, changes to the platform, and new technology developments
- Ensure client needs are met and deliverables produced on time according to specified project deliverables and scope
- Progress and uphold expertise in deploying advanced Palo Alto Networks features and functionality
- Fluent German is a must-have
- Ability to work with the customers security & network teams to build confidence across the business units impacted by the change with the addition Palo Alto Networks
- Experience working with Remote Access VPN solutions, IPSEC, PKI & SSL, TCP/IP, GlobalProtect is a plus
- Experience working with Authentication Protocols (LDAP, RADIUS, SAML, etc.) and MFA
- Experience working with URL filtering, IDS/IPS, user identification
- Experience installing, configuring and operating one or more of these vendors: Palo Alto Networks NGFW, Cisco, Checkpoint, Juniper (Netscreen), Fortinet products, Symantec/ Blue Coat, Zscaler
- Basic working knowledge with one or more of these cloud providers: Azure, AWS, GCP
- Ability to troubleshoot connectivity issues end to end using tools like wireshark and tcpdump
- Attention to details, fast learner and excellent communication skills.
- Be able to communicate technical information in a simplified, easy to understand manner.
- Project leadership experience; ability to drive organizations and resources to complete required tasks in service of end goals
- An excellent writer, with strong verbal social skills, with demonstrated ability to communicate to technical peers, and non-technical partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience with Prisma Access
- Scripting and automation development experience
- Possess one of more of the following industry certifications: PCNSE, CCNA/CCNP/CCIE,
- Possess one of more of the following Palo Alto Network SASE oriented microcertifications PMRuA/PMRnA
- Good troubleshooting skills and ability to use tools like tcpdump & Wireshark
Our professional services team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients post-sale. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it evolves.
As threats and technology evolve, we stay in step to accomplish our mission. You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised. But you won’t wait for them to be raised, you’ll seek them out, too. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer support in the industry.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com .
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.