At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
In this role you will be an integral part of the team providing expertise in people and organizations to anticipate challenges, diagnose problems, prescribe actions and lead programs that have a direct impact to the success of the organization. In this unique role, you will work to ensure effective people strategies and plans across IT, Finance, Operations and Legal.
We are seeking an individual that is passionate about enabling organizations to more effectively achieve their business objectives and creating a workplace environment that’s a magnet for the industry’s best and brightest. You should be an innovative HR professional who is energized by coaching employees and leaders, and creating teams that work together and win together. You should be comfortable working with any level of employee or manager, understand business strategy, have a knack at reading a situation, navigating sensitivities and finding creative solutions to people issues.
- Partner with our leaders to bring together and influence a single leadership team to design people strategies and build programs that scale the organization, build high performing teams, and develop best in class leaders
- Partner with a team of People Business Partners who partner with leaders to execute on the people strategies and initiatives of the product and other cross functional areas
- Leverage people analytics and trained instincts to anticipate issues or opportunities and bring data driven solutions that move the needle
- Protect our unique culture and ensure Palo Alto Networks continues to be one of the best places to work
- Team up with some of the valley’s best functional HR leaders to design and deliver market competitive comp and benefits practices, leading- edge leadership programs, and modern workforce technology systems
- Lead people practices that foster innovation and collaboration within one of the world’s most advanced technology organizations working together to fight cyber attacks threatening our way to life in the digital age
- A Bachelors’ degree or equivalent and 5+ years of progressive HR/People experience in a technology organization technology related businesses, preferably with multinational company
- Experience executing people team strategies by analyzing organizational needs and setting goals to make a positive impact on the business; ability to set priorities, stay focused, and manage time in a fast paced environment
- Ability to establish strong relationships at all levels and across functions within the organization
- Track record coaching leaders and advising action in sensitive or ambiguous situations, including employee relations, performance management, or organizational diagnostics
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to organize and analyze data and a love for driving people programs from data insights
- Effective listener and persuasive communicator able to influence actions and outcomes
- Strong track record of bringing a one team, diversity valued and fun required attitude to a thriving people team
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.