At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
Join the team at Prisma Cloud, the largest and fastest growing SaaS platform for Cloud Native Security created by industry leader in cybersecurity - Palo Alto Networks. Our technologies will form the world’s most advanced cloud security offering. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a key growth area for Palo Alto Networks. To bring our products to even more customers and support our clients' adoption of our cloud native security products , we are looking for professionals with technical backgrounds that would like to start or accelerate their career in technical sales. .
As a Prisma Cloud Sales Specialist, you will join an elite cohort of technical sellers for an 18 month immersion into cloud security sales. The program starts with an immersive 6 week bootcamp experience that follows a three step approach: microlearning, peer practice/review and real world application. You will be a part of a new, groundbreaking program that will give you the ability to not only participate but shape the program based on your feedback. You will have personalized learning and in-person experiences to cover the industry, competition, our products as well as sales skills, followed by a tailored development program (e.g. shadowing, mentoring).
While you are quickly ramping on Palo Alto Networks cloud technology you will be assigned to a Sales team and will work alongside Senior Sales Specialists. After completion of the program, you will work with our technically savvy customers, looking to understand technical details of the product and business value it delivers, throughout the entire sales cycle to help them adopt our industry leading cloud security solutions. Our sales organization continues to offer the creative culture of a “startup” fast-paced environment. Our sales teams align Prisma Cloud solutions to customer needs, developing relationships with executives and driving customer understanding of the Prisma Cloud platform through hands-on demos, success criteria, and overall solution intelligence.
- Identify and partner directly with customers who are looking to secure their cloud environment
- Teams with other Palo Alto Networks account team members to grow the Prisma Cloud business in your territory
- Responsible for the overall sales strategies and results to achieve quota with a set of customer accounts
- Sells products to new and/or current customers in an assigned territory to achieve or exceed assigned quota
- Contacts prospective customers to understand product needs and perform sales presentations to match company's products and identified needs
- Owns sales process end-to-end
- Can create a crisp software proposal with technical and business value articulated clearly
- Prospects and develops business, respond to RFPs, and develops proposals for presentation to customers
- Coordinates account resources with representatives from marketing, pre-sales engineering, and development
- Is capable to negotiate and close the deal
- Provides follow up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with products provided
- Develops and maintains a healthy pipeline to achieve plan
- Remains knowledgeable on Prisma Cloud products to facilitate the sales effort
- Maintains sales records and prepares sales reports as required; keeps our CRM system updated to provide an accurate reflection of the business in your territory
- Engages subject matter experts and executives in sales campaigns as appropriate
- Understands competition in the territory and general business climate
- Technical understanding of network, infrastructure, cloud and/or security technologies
- Capacity to think and act on both a tactical and strategic level
- A risk taker who has a high level of ambitions consistent with good business judgment and instincts
- Enjoy consensus and work well within a team environment
- 3 years+ of experience working directly with similar technologies (e.g. SaaS, Cybersecurity or DevOps) either in a customer environment, R&D or as part of a technical sales team
- Ability to build strong and continuous customer relationships
- Technical acumen but with the ability to relate it with business value
- High intellect and the capacity to multitask
- Experience driving the adoption and usage of new technologies
- Must have fluent English language skills and be eligible to work in the Netherlands
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Our Sales team members work hand in hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security. As part of our Sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks who isn’t committed to your success — everyone pitches in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our Sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.