At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
As a member of the sales leadership team, you will build, grow and develop a high performing team of cloud security sales professionals. Reporting to the regional VP of Prisma Cloud sales, you'll be charged with all aspects of growing the Prisma Cloud business. This requires an ability to leverage your knowledge of the market, develop and execute a strategy for your region, and partner with cross-functional teams such as product marketing and sales operations. This is not your typical sales leadership role; Prisma Cloud operates as a startup within a larger company, and you'll be joining a critical moment in our growth journey.
Palo Alto Networks has brought technology to the market that is reshaping the public cloud security industry. Our ability to secure the cloud is limited only by our ability to establish relationships with partners and potential customers and help them understand how our products can protect their cloud environments. This is where our sales teams come in; they work together with large organizations to keep their employees, data and operations secure. Our passionate sales teams educate, inspire, and empower their clients and partners to out pace cyber threats.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are driven by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfilment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats. You’re an amazing salesperson – you’re just looking for something more substantial and challenging as your next step.
- Grow the Prisma Cloud business across the assigned region
- Build, develop and lead a high performing team of sales reps
- Participate in quarterly review sessions with the key partners in the region
- Have direct involvement and influence in top opportunities with strategic accounts
- BS technical degree or equivalent technical sales experience
- 6+ years of technology sales experience, 2+ years of people management experience
- Knowledge of public cloud infrastructure or cloud security products
- Ability to build and lead a high-performing sales team in a fast-growing environment
- Ability to leverage internal resources, build relationships with key stakeholders, and create a supportive, high-performing team culture
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.