At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We’re changing the nature of work. Palo Alto Networks is evolving to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
Palo Alto Networks is currently recruiting for a Sales Intelligence Analyst within the Human Resources organization reporting to the Manager of Territory & Quota. This position will have to have a hands-on approach in reviewing sales individuals for comp plan issuance and ensure the individuals have the correct access across multiple selling platforms This role will support several business organizations to help resolve complex issues.
- Responsible for reviewing and processing participant information for sales teams
- Assist in researching and responding to ServiceNow submitted questions
- Conduct meetings with Sales and Sales Operations employees on aspects of compensation & SFDC inquiries
- Assist in the weekly preparation of our quota file for domestic and international sales organizations
- Perform ad-hoc system audits & reconciliations
- Ability to work cross functionally and effectively interact with other departments
- The ideal candidate is required to have a BA/BS in finance, economics, business, or related concentration or equivalent military experience required
- 3+ years of experience in a Sales Operations organization or related experience
- Advanced spreadsheet skills required (lookups, reports, and pivot tables) Anaplan or Salesforce.com (SFDC) experience is a plus
- Must have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be organized, detail oriented, thorough, and accurate - Must have the ability to work under pressure and deliver against tight deadlines with complete accuracy
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and comfortable with large data mining/analysis
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
Our People team works throughout the organization to enable ... you guessed it: people. We’re one team, driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the People team, you are focused on enabling our teams to resolve the world’s most challenging cybersecurity threats.
You will be part of a growing, passionate, and dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects — centered on what we believe is one of the most significant mission statements in the world.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.