At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
Palo Alto Networks is seeking a Project Manager to join our Sales Operations Systems team. The role will report to the Director, Sales Operations, and will be based in Santa Clara, CA or remote.
The Project Manager will be responsible for working with the Sales Operations Systems team to identify process gaps and implement improvements to ensure the team is best supporting stakeholders and the Sales Organization. The individual will help to manage the team’s open support tickets, bugs, enhancements, and projects and also assist in tasks including documentation, communication, training, and enablement for system deployments.
This is a highly visible position supporting the team that manages systems including Salesforce (opportunities), quoting, forecasting, Sales planning, and Commissions. Previous hands-on experience in quote-to-cash processes will be key to success in this role. In addition, the individual will interface regularly with the Project Management Office (PMO), IT, and various stakeholders to ensure alignment on projects and strategy, so previous Project Management experience is a plus.
- Work closely with the Sales Operations Systems Team to identify process gaps and also recommend, develop, and implement solutions to boost team efficiency.
- Document team processes and develop a knowledge base to be referenced by current team members and to support the training of new team members.
- Assist with project organization, road mapping, and timeline management for the Sales Operations Systems team and ensure proper tracking of open projects, enhancements, and bugs.
- Support the creation of documentation, communication, training material to ensure proper change management for system deployments.
- Track team KPIs/SLAs and perform quality assurance to ensure excellent support ticket handling
- Administration of Team webpage for announcements/updates
- Manage and execute ad-hoc projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field required
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce and quote-to-cash processes
- Knowledge of ticketing systems like ServiceNow or similar
- Knowledge and experience with common business applications and tools, such as G-Suite, Smartsheets, Jira, etc.
- Excellent experience with process documentation, training, and enablement
- Deadline-driven, organized, and able to adapt to the rapid business and organizational demands that result from a high-growth environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project Management experience is a must
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.