At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We’re changing the nature of work. Palo Alto Networks is evolving to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
Palo Alto Networks is scaling its world-class Security Consulting and Threat Intelligence organization. We are hiring a senior leader to own our product vision and offering creation strategy and delivery for the Unit 42 Organization.
As the Senior Director, Product Management with Unit 42, you will be responsible for:
- developing and driving the product vision, strategy, and execution across the Unit 42 portfolio including threat intelligence, consulting, incident response, proactive services, malware analysis, MDR, and cross product integrations.
- growing the current business through product innovation
- driving customer retention and expansion through improved operationalization and value
- driving product pull through strategies and Unit 42 integrations in product.
- launching new offerings to improve competitive differentiation and drive new business.
- building great products but also driving customer retention and new business.
- working closely and getting buy-in from engineers, intel analysts, and consultants to understand both internal and external requirements.
- Develop a strong technical foundation in the products and services we currently have as the basis for defining our future direction
- Engages external business and industry experts to learn and influence business strategies, constantly. remaining alert and forward-thinking about opportunities and risks in the industry
- Identify top growth areas for Unit 42’s portfolio
- Work closely with the consulting & threat intelligence teams as well as cross-functional leaders on specific product strategy initiatives to define where we want to go and how we get there
- Understand client challenges and problems that need to be solved, and how our approach will uniquely qualify us to best solve those problems
- Support and help drive business analysis on existing offerings to identify strengths and opportunities
- Leverage clarity in thought to effectively structure and communicate our strategies and plans to get approval from exec-staff on a path forward
- Security expertise preferably in incident response, threat intelligence, proactive services, or MDR.
- Ability to build and manage a strong team of product managers.
- Strong bias to ownership and action. You should have experience building not just market leading products but also influencing sales, marketing, and customer support to drive customer growth and retention.
- Background or experience in security consulting and creating strategic consulting offerings.
- Highly organized and experience in strong collaboration and ability to influence
- Develop and drive business strategic and annual strategic priority planning process
- Track progress and drive completion of actions across business in alignment with commitments and long-range financial plans
- Ability to turn business problems into programmatic solutions that drive growth and leverage cross-functional stakeholders to deliver on them
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.