At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
Our vision is a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Our Approach to Work
We lead with flexibility and choice in all of our people programs. We have disrupted the traditional view that all employees have the same needs and wants. We offer personalization and offer our employees the opportunity to choose what works best for them as often as possible - from your wellbeing support to your growth and development, and beyond!
At Palo Alto Networks, we believe in the power of collaboration and value in-person interactions. This is why our employees generally work from the office three days per week, leaving two days for choice and flexibility to work where you feel most effective. This setup fosters casual conversations, problem-solving, and trusted relationships. While details may evolve, our goal is to create an environment where innovation thrives, with office-based teams coming together three days a week to collaborate and thrive, together!
Palo Alto Networks is looking for a highly motivated Senior Manager, Internal Audit who is excited to join a high-growth Company.
The member will be a part of the Corporate Internal Audit Team and reporting to the Sr Director of Internal Audit. As an Internal Audit Sr. Manager, you will be a part of a team conducting and delivering Sales and Channel, IT systems and business process audit projects with a collaborative approach that aligns with the fast-paced, dynamic environment of PANW. You will have responsibility for conducting reviews of operational processes including Sales and Channel go-to-market, IT governance, cybersecurity, privacy and regulatory compliance. You will also manage enterprise risk assessments, apply critical thinking and analysis, and assist in communicating risks to internal stakeholders globally. The role will manage a team of 1-3 direct reports and a team of consultants.
The ideal candidate must be a proven leader, an exemplary project manager, proactive, confident in interacting with management and external stakeholders at all levels, bring business experience, passion, and have experience in using analytical tools, assessing strategic, financial, regulatory and operational risks, preferably in a technology industry.
The candidate must demonstrate the ability to adhere to our corporate core values of Disruption, Execution, Collaboration, Integrity and Inclusion.
- Plan, conduct, evaluate and report on assessments and audits with a focus on enterprise operations, Sales and Channel go-to-market, IT governance, cybersecurity, privacy and regulatory compliance
- Lead the research of issues and trends, formulate recommendations and solutions to support conclusions, and provide practical advice for corrective action, innovation and continuous process improvements
- Lead the evaluation of new processes, policies and systems that improve organization efficiency and effectiveness and enhance risk mitigation activities
- Develop productive business partner relationships and proactively interact with key management personnel at all levels to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business process improvements
- 10+ years audit experience from publicly traded company and/or public accounting firms.
- Preferably comes from multinational corporate environment and/or Big 4
- Audit of Sales and Channel operations experience is essential , including previous roles in external and/or internal audit - A combination of audit and operations experience is preferred
- Proven experience in operational auditing, risk management, or related fields
- Strong understanding of internal controls, operational processes, and risk management principles
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex data and identify areas of improvement
- Sound knowledge of relevant regulations and industry standards
- Strong project management skills with the ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple audits concurrently
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex concepts to diverse audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Detail-oriented mindset with a focus on accuracy and quality in audit documentation and reporting
- Proficiency in using audit software, data analysis tools, and MS Office applications
- SOX experience on high-risk processes, preferably as a PMO liaising with internal and external stakeholders managing business relationships and partnering with key stakeholders especially senior and executive management
- Experience in leading high performing, high throughput, and efficient teams
- Degree in Accounting / Finance or Business (or equivalent or equivalent military experience required)
- CA, CPA, CIA, CISA or equivalent certifications preferred
- Must be Local in SF Bay area, who can be in office 3 days / week
The Internal Audit team is responsible for managing and executing the company’s internal audit program and ensuring we are best in class.
You will be part of a dynamic, disruptive and fast paced team of highly specialized professionals with varied skill sets spread out between the US and India.
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The compensation offered for this position will depend on qualifications, experience, and work location. For candidates who receive an offer at the posted level, the starting base salary (for non-sales roles) or base salary + commission target (for sales/commissioned roles) is expected to be between $133,400/yr to $215,800/yr. The offered compensation may also include restricted stock units and a bonus. A description of our employee benefits may be found here .
Is role eligible for Immigration Sponsorship?: No. Please note that we will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.