At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We’re changing the nature of work. Palo Alto Networks is evolving to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
Cortex XDR is a leading platform that provides the most complete protection against any threat by combining endpoint prevention with cross-data detection, investigation and response. Our platform assists SOC (Security Operations Center) analysts in their day-to-day work by offering an out of the box solution that is breaking the silos between endpoint, network and cloud.
We are creating a market leading product taking endpoint security, from an XDR point of view, into the next level. Our goal is to provide best in class security but that’s just the beginning. We aim to create the best tools for the SOC analysts - enabling them to collect the most accurate and deep data, analyze and investigate automatically, and eventually provide the tools to act upon it. We live and breathe the endpoint and if you do too- you belong with us.
In this role you’ll be leading critical areas within the product, and responsible to productize groundbreaking and innovative capabilities to solve the most challenging problems in Cybersecurity. In addition to your own knowledge and experience, you will rely on interaction with enterprise customers to understand their needs, world-class engineering teams to prioritize and develop the right features, and sales and marketing to bring those features successfully to market.
More information about Cortex XDR Investigation and response product can be found here
- Leading the product integrations and inner organizational processes
- Perform market and customer analysis
- Being the ‘Voice of the Product’ by representing and driving product needs back to the company
- Engaging with partners and customers and developing a relationship to gather requirements, collect effective feedback, and develop product evangelism
- Working closely with UX/ UI experts to create an intuitive and state-of-the-art user interface
- Working effectively with all areas of the organization in a global company, from engineering to sales, spanning different countries and regions
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Background in one or more of the following - Security/Networking/Endpoint
- Inherent passion for cybersecurity and solving problems
- Drive to design new, innovative, and disruptive solutions
- Strong desire to take ownership of new technology products and their full life cycle
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, priorities, and deadlines
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in speaking in front of partners and major customers
- Team player with a can-do approach
We are the global cybersecurity leader, known for always challenging the security status quo. Our mission is to protect our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. This has given us the privilege of safely enabling tens of thousands of organizations and their customers. Our pioneering Security Operating Platform emboldens their digital transformation with continuous innovation that seizes the latest breakthroughs in security, automation, and analytics. By delivering a true platform and empowering a growing ecosystem of change-makers like us, we provide highly effective and innovative cybersecurity across clouds, networks, and mobile devices.
Our Security Operating Platform is built for automation. It is easy to operate, with capabilities that work together, so customers can prevent successful cyberattacks. They can use analytics to automate routine tasks so they can focus on what matters. We are known for continuously delivering innovations.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.