At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We’re changing the nature of work. Palo Alto Networks is evolving to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
The Senior Regional Sales Manager partners with our customers to secure their
entire digital experience. You’re motivated by the desire to solve critical
challenges facing our customer’s secure environment, so you’re prepared to
connect them with a solution for every stage of threat prevention. This role is
a significant driver of company revenue and growth. As an experienced and
dynamic sales professional, you’re responsible for leading and driving sales
We know the SASE opportunity is massive. Our solutions are best-in-breed
and customers need a trusted cybersecurity partner who can create a truly
zero trust based security architecture. Our customers are looking to us to
create critical transformations and our portfolio of solutions will help us do
- As a Senior Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for selling Palo Alto Networks Products and Solutions through Channel Partners and interacting directly with customers in your region
- Your consultative selling experience will identify business challenges and create solutions for prospects and our customers
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position the portfolio of Palo Alto Networks solutions
- Create clear goals and complete accurate forecasting through developing a detailed territory plan
- Leverage prospect stories to create a compelling value proposition with insights into value for that specific account
- Stay updated on industry news and trends, and how they affect Palo Alto Networks products and services
- Travel as necessary within your territory, and to company-wide meetings
- Lead a team of Commercial Sales Managers in the region and develop them
- Experience and knowledge of SaaS-based architectures, ideally in a networking and/or security industry - SASE technology is preferred
- Demonstrated experience selling complex solutions, value selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
- Technical aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Identifies problems, reviews data, determines the root causes, and provides scalable solutions
- Cultivate relationships with our channel partners to bring channel-centric go-to-market approach for our customers
- Demonstrates in depth knowledge of the full sales cycle and the ability to follow a structured sales process
- Ability to take a holistic approach to problem solving by understanding the bigger picture, and considering complex interrelationships and outcomes
- Excellent time management skills, and work with high levels of autonomy and self-direction
Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.