At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We’re changing the nature of work. Palo Alto Networks is evolving to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are looking for a motivated, intelligent, hardworking and creative candidate to join the Palo Alto Networks Technology Partnerships Team (TPT) to focus on the SASE product family.
The ideal candidate will be a tech leader (80% technical/20% business). They are technology strategists. They are deeply technical and (should/will*) possess an architectural mindset. They stay current and informed on technology trends, they thrive by driving the art of the possible discussions, and focus on the value add of technical integrations. They can ideate differentiated solutions ahead of the market.
- Technology Value Proposition and feasibility Analysis
- Identify and prioritize key partners that solve key product challenges as defined by product management
- Evaluate the feasibility of integration based on partner API information, technical architecture and our product roadmap
- Analyze and develop technical value propositions with key partners that help solve customer needs and are aligned with the product strategy and partnership thesis
- Pressure test value propositions with field/partner SE teams and key lighthouse customers
- Joint Solution Creation
- Collaborate and advise Product management, Product marketing and technical marketing in creating the technical joint value proposition for customers
- Create technology blueprint/architecture with partner(s) that demonstrates the value proposition
- Advise PM/PMM/TME team on the key joint solution features that will drive adoption of the integration
- Lead collaborations with the partner’s team to drive and build unique solution offerings, leveraging the technical strengths & capabilities of SASE
- Lead and support efforts defining solution architectures, design & implementation guides, and technical enablement plans that demonstrate SASE and the partner’s joint value proposition
- Interpreting partner requirements and translating them for internal constituents - align with Product Management to drive enhancements to SASE products to support partner use cases
- Support PM/PMM/TME team as they create the correct demo and other technical collateral, integration guide,joint solution brief
- Partner and Sales enablement
- Ensure partners have access to trial licenses and work with PM/TME teams to provide the same
- Work with PMM and TME teams in creating material that will help partner field teams and RTM (CSP/GSI/Channel) understand the technical value proposition and the implementation steps
- Drive the GTM strategy of the offerings, at the partner and the customer
- Work closely with the TPT Business Development, as well as peers at the partner (including but not limited to - Technical, PMO, Product and Solutions marketing, Service Creation, Enablement) to craft & execute the business plan for offer/s developed
- Build POVs to showcase solutions - Participate on webinars and presentations
- Build a regular cadence of relationship-building, responsible for “partner peering” exercises to enable stronger partnerships
- You will educate the partner’s teams on the SASE platform value proposition to drive growth of our outcome-based solutions
- Work in highly collaborative environments to team with Account Managers, Sales Engineers, Marketing, and Channel Partners in the region to drive revenue and growth
- Help to exceed customer expectations by identifying impactful use cases that enable people to transform their businesses with SASE products
- Motivate and build extended teams around you to unlock the power of SASE within our customer base and partner organization
- Ability to understand the different tech partnerships and their value proposition in the SASE tech stack
- Networks and Security background preferably have experience in SSE and SDWAN architectures and deployments
- Conduct technology workshops with customer CTO/CIO teams and handle in depth technology questions on the joint value proposition
- Clearly communicating architectures and technical concepts to non-technical teams
- Solid understanding of APIs, logs, JSON and other interface formats
- GitHub experience including Issues, Pull Requests, branches, forking, etc.
- Can get hands on with coding and scripting if required
Your Softer Experience
- High energy and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Organized, responsive with great follow-thru with our partners
- Self starter and can work independently - we are a distributed global team so you need to work independently, know when you need help and speak up
- Strong collaboration and communication skills - you will represent Palo Alto Networks with dozens of vendors in the cybersecurity space
- Managing and leading transverse/cross organization programs
- Experience at a cybersecurity vendor, consultancy, reseller, GSI, etc.
- Quick learner, interested in technology
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- Experience in working with UCaaS partners like Zoom,MSFT
- Understanding of Identity concepts and how IdP’s work
- Knowledge of NOC and SOC processes and operating models
- Pragmatic understanding of what ML/AI can do and the applicability to use cases
- Ability to defend a technology investment/architecture and convince partners,customers, PM and PMM on the technical value proposition
SASE Technology Partnerships delve into the world of Technology partnerships that are key growth levers for Palo Alto Networks. You’ll work cross functionally, to drive SASE product partnerships and joint value propositions with key partners.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com .
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The compensation offered for this position will depend on qualifications, experience, and work location. For candidates who receive an offer at the posted level, the starting base salary (for non-sales roles) or base salary + commission target (for sales/commissioned roles) is expected to be between $145,000/yr to $234,500/yr. The offered compensation may also include restricted stock units and a bonus. A description of our employee benefits may be found here .