At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
As the Senior Talent Development Business Partner, you will be an integral part of the EMEA people team providing expertise in talent, learning & development to anticipate challenges, diagnose problems, prescribe actions and lead programs that have a direct impact on the success of the organisation. You are an innovative talent professional who is energised by coaching employees and leaders and helping teams work together and win together. You are comfortable working with any level of employee or manager, have a knack at reading a situation, navigating sensitivities and finding creative solutions. This is a dynamic role with responsibility for deploying global talent strategies and programs aligned to the local market conditions across various countries in our EMEA Theatre.
- Take on a broad range of Talent Development related activities including Leadership Development, Professional & Career Development and bespoke OD work across EMEA
- Lead elements of the core curriculum, notably co-design and delivery of leadership and management development, working with the global Talent Development team, stakeholders and vendors to ensure solutions meet the specific theatre requirements
- Support and implement a culture of coaching, mentoring, career conversations and internal mobility
- Activate core talent activities such as assessment, succession planning and performance elevation across the business
- Establish consistent methods, standards and measurement in the way programmes are developed, deployed and assessed to business metrics
- Support Inclusion & Diversity efforts and ensure it is promoted throughout all talent programmes and practices
- Promote development ownership via always-on communication with stakeholders and teams advocating our FLEXLearn philosophy
- Work effectively with the Talent Development leadership, contributing to setting and delivering the TD strategy
- High calibre individual, possessing a broad knowledge across Talent Development especially Leadership Development (5+ years preferably). SLII and 360 experience is preferred.
- Demonstrating strong business consultancy, cognitive ability and communication skills
- Organisational skills, proficient with needs analysis, design, delivery and post implementation review
- Strong facilitation skills, with strong presence and maturity
- Self-starter, proactive approach, results driven and inclusive in style
- Able to flex and take on new and varied projects
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills across all levels of seniority
- The role can be based in the UK (London) or Netherlands (Amsterdam) and report directly to the Talent Development senior director for EMEA & JAPAC
- Occasional travel will be required
Our People team at Palo Alto Networks works throughout the organisation to enable...you guessed it, people. We’re one team – driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the people team, you are focused on enabling our teams to resolve the world’s most challenging cybersecurity threats.
You will be part of a growing, passionate, and dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects – centred on what we believe is one of the most significant mission statements in the world.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.