At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are looking for a hardworking and passionate Customer Success Engineer who is customer obsessed and wants to help our customers during their cloud transformation journey. You will act as a trusted technical advisor to our customers to help ensure efficient Palo Alto Networks’ public cloud security adoption, and to accelerate business value and ROI. In this role, you will work closely with customer Security Architects, Security Engineers, InfoSec and DevOps teams within mid-to-large enterprises to implement best in class cloud security solutions.
From day one, you will roll up your sleeves and hit the ground running and bring all of your experience to the team to increase customer satisfaction, value, retention, and expansion of our footprint. Most importantly, you have a positive, “can do” attitude and a passion for delivering technical solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensure customers are maximizing their return on investment by rapidly implementing and operationalizing Palo Alto Networks solutions to achieve their business and security objectives
- Assist customers in implementing custom integrations and workflows to ensure RedLock solutions are fully integrated into their security operations center
- Be the first line of defense in solving customer support requests, and coordinating and prioritizing timely resolutions with engineering teams
- Serve as a customer advocate in influencing product roadmap and improvements
- Coach customers on how to establish and manage their Cloud Security Change Management/Governance/Center of Excellence programs
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the account team to build a risk mitigation plan or escalate as needed
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map RedLock features and associated business benefits to address their needs
Our Customer Success team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it evolves. As threats and technology change, we stay in step to accomplish our mission.
You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised – in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer support in the industry.
- 7+ years relevant work experience in pre-sales, post-sales, technical support, solution architecture, consultant or similar roles desired; strong consulting and project management skills
- Ability to clearly articulate technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences, executives and explain their impact on business both internal and external to the organization
- Experience with deploying, operationalizing or supporting one or more cloud applications such as Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Salesforce.com , is desired
- Proven track record of managing customer escalations, balancing customer expectations and negotiating successful resolutions
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
It is important for you to have a very strong background in at least 2 or more of the following areas:
- Strong hands-on experience with one or more of the following Cloud Platforms – AWS, GCP and Azure
- Strong Knowledge of AWS services and components such as EC2, ELB, VPC, RDS, Route53, S3, Cloud Formation, Cloud Trail, Lambda and IAM etc. In lieu of AWS experience, similar experience with Azure or GCP will be considered
- One or more of AWS Certification, Azure Certification or Google Cloud Certification strongly preferred
System Administration and Containers
- Experience deploying and operationalizing Kubernetes, containers, and serverless
- Hands-on experience with Linux distributions (RHEL, Debian, Alpine, Ubuntu, Centos, etc.)
- Exposure to DevOps ecosystem: CI, CD tools, orchestration tools, data center automation, open source tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, etc.
Networking Infrastructure and Security
- Understanding of Networking concepts and experience with multi-vendor networking devices such as routers, switches, firewalls, traffic generators, etc.
- Experience with Security Solutions, Remote VPNs, IPSEC, PKI & TLS, TCP/IP, DLP, Authentication Protocols (SAML, LDAP, RADIUS, etc.)
- Knowledge of general security practices and regulatory compliance requirements(CIS, PCI, NIST, etc)
- Experience with REST APIs
- Ability to read and understand JSON
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.