At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We’re changing the nature of work. Palo Alto Networks is evolving to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
- Oversee outsourced Payroll provider and daily Payroll operations for all Israel legal entities
- Serve as a point of contact for all employees’ queries on all Payroll related matters (wages, benefits, tax deductions, 106 etc.)
- Manage statutory compliance - 126 annual reconciliations, 101 and 106 forms, monthly payments to the authorities, etc.
- Support on-boarding of new hires and terminations in payroll in a timely manner
- Ensure timely and accurate salary payments to Israel employees in all legal entities
- Work with insurance broker for all employee related queries, including new hires, changes in employee's data, monthly reporting, payments and terminations
- Process transactions of employees’ exercise of stock options or RSU’s (Restricted Stocks Units) in payroll and reporting to parent company
- Serve as a liaison to all third-party payroll providers and government authorities
- Prepare and maintain all SOX key controls related to Payroll processes
- Qualified certified Payroll accountant, or equivalent military experience required
- 4+ years of relevant experience, out of which- at least 2 years of experience in a global company (advantage)
- Experience in managing third-party resources and service providers
- Outstanding social skills and ability to interact with various functions, while maintaining high level of service
- Excellent working ability with internal control/SOX environment
- Well versed with MS Office (Excel) applications
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- Advanced knowledge and experience with ERP systems, preferably SAP S4 and priority- advantage
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast growing and demanding environment
We are the global cybersecurity leader, known for always challenging the security status quo.
Our mission is to protect our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. This has given us the privilege of safely enabling tens of thousands of organizations and their customers. Our pioneering Security Operating Platform emboldens their digital transformation with continuous innovation that seizes the latest breakthroughs in security, automation, and analytics. By delivering a true platform and empowering a growing ecosystem of change-makers like us, we provide highly effective and innovative cybersecurity across clouds, networks, and mobile devices.
Our Security Operating Platform is built for automation. It is easy to operate, with capabilities that work together, so customers can prevent successful cyberattacks. They can use analytics to automate routine tasks to focus on what matters. We are known for continuously delivering innovations; and with Application Framework, we extend that to an open ecosystem of developers that benefit from our customers’ existing investment in data, sensors, and enforcement points.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com .
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.