At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We’re changing the nature of work. Palo Alto Networks is evolving to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
As a Sr. Product Manager for the Employee Experience Team, you will play a critical role in defining, researching, and delivering Talent Development and Learning experiences that enable Palo Alto Networks employees to grow and thrive. You will partner with our People team and groups across the company to deeply understand user needs and deliver innovative solutions to disrupt and simplify our learning experiences. You are outcome focused, deeply familiar with Talent industry trends and the technology landscape and use these inputs to inform and define a product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Partner with our People & Places leadership team to understand their strategies, end-to-end business processes, pain points, and priorities to inform our technology strategy
- Influence our people strategy and technology direction based on industry and technology trends to advance our products and drive innovation
- Own design, development and implementation of our technology strategy to meet the demands of the business, managing goals, build vs buy decisions, investments to scale globally and provide transparency into roadmaps/managing expectations
- Design user journeys and processes with business stakeholders - Develop user stories by working closely with end-users, engineers, and leadership to bring great ideas to life
- Build business process and technical requirements, and a product manager to ensure implemented solutions deliver awesome experiences
- Lead the evolution of our existing tools and systems, making incremental improvements along the way while developing the roadmap to reimagine those systems
- Define, measure, and monitor metrics that inform the success of your product area
- Solve customer problems, drive deep empathy and data-driven decision, with continuous experimentation to deliver for the customer
- Maintain an agile and nimble in approach while championing and foster a culture of growth mind-set, business centricity and customer obsession within IT
- 7+ years of Learning and Development or Human Resources technology experience or equivalent experience, preferably in a fast-paced hyper-growth environment
- Ability to think creatively, diagnose problems and co-create solutions with cross-functional partners
- Excellent communication skills, collaborative, and understanding of change management (across multiple organizations)
- Ability to work well through ambiguity, confidence in leading through adversity with a sharp focus on the eventual right outcomes
- You have demonstrated abilities to map user journeys, prototypes and write user stories based on requirements
- In-depth knowledge of the HR Domain and Business processes (e.g. Benefits, Compensation, Performance Management, Talent Management, Time and Attendance etc.)
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, by creating products that will make a profound impact on the user
At Palo Alto Networks, our people and our culture are our greatest assets. Our People team is at the forefront of rethinking and redefining every aspect of employee experience at the company and disrupting the industry. Technology is a huge enabler to scale these efforts and integral to how the company experiences our culture.
You will be part of a growing, passionate, and dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects — centered on what we believe is one of the most significant mission statements in the world. We also strive to be the most people-centric company ever! That means we’re constantly working to make your experience amazing, and you are part of the team breaking boundaries of what the workplace can be!
We are committed to bringing our FLEXWORK philosophy . You will be part of a global team and for many roles, we offer employee choice on work location (office or mostly from home) for most of our roles.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com .
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The compensation offered for this position will depend on qualifications, experience, and work location. For candidates who receive an offer at the posted level, the starting base salary (for non-sales roles) or base salary + commission target (for sales/commissioned roles) is expected to be between $132,600/yr to $214,500/yr. The offered compensation may also include restricted stock units and a bonus. A description of our employee benefits may be found here .
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.