At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish — but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The Sales Force Administrator is a member of the Sales Ops Systems Team within the Revenue Acceleration Team. This role helps to ensure system maintenance of Salesforce and other sales tools for the global sales organization. The primary focus will be to manage the queue for support requests driving to resolution.
- Assign, troubleshoot and resolve tickets from sales users related to Salesforce and other sales tools
- Manage a fast-paced queue of support requests, driving all issues to resolution with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and efficient task execution
- Triage level 2 tickets to the right resource with required information
- Assist in scheduled maintenance of the systems via data migrations
- Manage access and visibility related issues
- Perform regular SFDC data audits to ensure accuracy within the system
- Perform lead and contact owner reassignment as needed
- Coordinate system access changes associated with user move/add/changes and terminations within the Global Inside Sales organization
- Maintain the SLA targets
- Assist with documentation of best practices and usage
- 1+years of professional experience in an IT /Salesforce Helpdesk perfoming an administrator role
- Salesforce certified a plus
- Good knowledge of navigating Salesforce landscape and terminology with focus on data security and territory management
- Experience with sales processes and experience in a sales environment a plus
- Hands-on experience providing system and tools support to users
- Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus
- Excellent time management skills
- Quick learner and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Aggressive problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to work with a variety of internal/external customers and vendors (some technical some non-technical)
- Demonstrate skills in continuous learning, flexibility, customer focus, quality commitment and good relationships
- Additional knowledge of ServiceNow, Anaplan, CPQ, Workbench, Dataloader and Clari is a plus
Our sales operation team members support our sales account managers and systems engineers to assist in large organization’s migrations to more cybersecurity. Sales operations work behind the scenes to make sure that our sales relationships run smoothly, enabling and empowering the teams across the world.
You support the sales team by providing research, reports, and craft and support systems and processes that enable the process of sales. It’s a true partnership, one built on building the best cybersecurity solutions for each individual client.
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.