At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for a highly technical individual to join the XDR QA team. The team is responsible for ensuring the quality of the XDR product, and its many integrations with other Palo Alto Network products, and we believe automation tests are a critical part of that. We are looking for a highly technical individual, who believes that a great automation framework is a key to a product’s success. Come join us in building the best automation infrastructure in Python 3 that is stable on one hand, but is as agile and evolving as the product itself on the other hand.
• Be a technical automation lead
• Develop a superb automation framework, in Python3
• Be the lead of one or more automation infrastructure components
• Automate tests in Python 3
• Participate in full product release cycles, from feature design to version release
• Learn new features and technologies in a relatively short amount of time
• + 5 years of programing experience using an Object-Oriented programming language (e.g. C# / Java / Python)
• Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming design concepts
• Experience in developing automation frameworks
• Experience with at least one type of database technology (Mysql / Google BigQuery Amazon Redshift / ElasticSearch)
• Experience with testing network related products – an advantage
• Security background in general and security programs knowledge in particular– an advantage
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in both Hebrew and English
• Attention to details and high behavioral standards
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Our engineering team is at the core of our products and connected directly to the mission of preventing cyberattacks. We are constantly innovating— challenging the way we, and the industry, think about cybersecurity. Our engineers don’t shy away from building products to solve problems no one has pursued before.
We define the industry instead of waiting for directions. We need individuals who feel comfortable in ambiguity, excited by the prospect of a challenge, and empowered by the unknown risks facing our everyday lives that are only enabled by a secure digital environment.
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.