Palo Alto Networks is looking for a talented Cloud Ops senior engineer. This individual will help design, build and operate Consumer Cloud infrastructure.
- Setup, maintain and improve cloud infrastructure
- Setup, maintain and improve cloud monitoring framework
- Achieve the scalability, high availability, reliability, and security of cloud infrastructure
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related fields
- At least 5 years of experience in managing and operating large scale public or private clouds
- Familiar with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and GCP is preferred
- Strong experience in Infrastructure As Code with Terraform, Ansible, and etc
- Familiar with various big data pipeline and database technologies such as Kafka, Spark, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, FireBase, BigTable, BigQuery, CloudFlow, and etc
- Strong security minded with in-depth knowledge in various cloud security technologies such as firewall, DDoS mitigation, Pen Testing, authentication, and etc
- At least 5 years of strong Python or Shell software development background
- Strong Linux server / app maintenance skills and debug techniques to triage with stats and metrics from multiple sources.mycomputer
- Deep knowledge of modern server platform architecture in host / hypervisor / container infrastructure
- Experience in working in startup style fast growing and fast paced environments
Our team designs and builds hardware devices, networking technologies, software, and services for delivering on customer needs and wants, innovating with opinion to anticipate customer requirements. Our designs are beautiful, customer appropriate, and functional.
The products you work on are new to Palo Alto Networks, so you are entrepreneurial and hands-on while helping to craft a vision and being a key member to execute on that vision.
We contribute to Palo Alto Networks being the fastest growing cybersecurity company in the world by understanding the evolution of cyberattacks and designing products to keep users safer and more secure.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge the status quo of cybersecurity. We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, please visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.