Palo Alto Networks is a revolutionary and dynamic company creating next generation digital security solutions. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual who wants to contribute and make a difference, this job is for you!
Description: As a Professional Services Consultant, you’ll get into the details of our professional services SoC/SOAR solutions and Palo Alto Networks Platform technology. You will push the buttons, flip the levers, turn the knobs, write the documents. You do not shy away from difficult challenges as it relates to cybersecurity, implementations, and integrations. You are the technical authority and will interact directly with our customers to help them secure their digital environments. The customers are counting on you to perform this work and train their staff. And while experience on the company’s platform is desired, even more important is having a solid foundation in security operations and capabilities.
- Provide integration of Palo Alto Networks Cortex Solutions into customer’s SoC/SOAR, with innovative technical solutions and runbooks.
- Create written documentation for the customer’s custom Professional Services SoC/SOAR solution deployments.
- Build quickly mitigated and automated responses using Palo Alto Networks platform SoC/SOAR solutions, as it adopts Palo Alto Networks’ SoC/SOAR principles and capabilities.
- Author Playbooks, Use Cases for SoC/SOAR investigation and integrated into Palo Alto Networks XSOAR Solutions.
- Provide after hours and weekend on-call support as needed to support maintenance activities.
- Build security policies based on behavior analytics configured for our client’s needs.
- Be a security expert for further enhancement of the security posture provided to the customer, and deliver support when appropriate.
- Analyze logs and events from the solution to perform identification, investigation and mitigation of security incidents.
- Demonstrate the robustness and the value of the proposed Solution.
- Work with our Technical Assistance Center to troubleshoot and diagnose support cases.
- Maintain expert level knowledge on Palo Alto Networks SoC/SOAR solutions and capabilities.
- Maintain current threat landscape knowledge.
- Think like an attacker, Think like a defender, Think like an executive, Think like a Network Engineer, Think like a Endpoint Engineer.
- Ability to relay highly technical concepts to non technical audience
- Ensure client needs are met and deliverables produced on time according to specified project deliverables and scope
- Advance and uphold expertise in deploying complex Palo Alto Networks SoC/SOAR deployments, workflows and automations.
- Travel (50-60%) to customer site deploying our solutions as outlined by the unique Statement of Work
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, business, or equivalent education/training/experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Security Operation Centers Operations
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in incident response/threat hunting
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in building/integrating security operations process in large environments
- Strong understanding of Internet protocols and applications
- Ability to effectively juggle and manage many different tasks simultaneously
- Ability to lead specific customers projects
- Experience in leading a SoC/SOAR environment and mentoring SoC/SOAR Analyst
- Ability to create Playbook and Uses Cases for Integration in our Palo Alto Networks XSOAR
- Strong Knowledge in Use Case, WorkflowsThreat Hunting, DFIR and experience in automating them in a SoC/SOAR environment
- Ability to provide complex solutions in customer environments and execute/document said solutions by self or as a team leader
- Scripting experience – Python
- Travel (50-60%) to customer site installing and deploying Palo Alto Network Cortex XSOAR solutions as outlined by the statement of work
- Previous experiences – Python, CFT, Splunk, Arcsight, Seimplify, ServiceNow, Phantom, Demisto, IBM Resilient
- Demonstrated project leadership skill
- Possess one of more of the following industry certifications: CISSP, GCIA, GCIH, GCFA, PCNSE.
Working at a high-tech cybersecurity company within Information Technology is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You’ll be joined with the brightest minds in technology, creating, building, and supporting tools and that enable our global teams on the front line of defense against cyberattacks. We’re joined by one mission – but driven by the impact of that mission and what it means to protect our way of life in the digital age. Join a dynamic and fast-paced team that feels excitement at the prospect of a challenge and feels a thrill at resolving technical gaps that inhibit productivity.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about Palo Alto Networks here and check out our fast facts!
For more information, please visitwww.paloaltonetworks.com