At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Accountant. This position will report to the Israel Accounting Manager. It is a great opportunity for a talented individual who has the desire to join and play a key role in a fast-growing company in a truly international environment.
Are you someone with a pro-active work approach, flexible, hands-on and ready to perform a broad variety of accounting activities? If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
- Responsible for the entire month-end accounting close process for Israeli entities
- Prepare and perform balance sheet and P&L analysis
- Completion of monthly balance sheet and P&L accounts reconciliations
- Prepare and manage Fixed Assets sub-ledger
- Prepare monthly AP accruals
- Monitoring the P2P process (Purchasing, AP, Payments, etc.)
- Managing and executing Inter-company invoices, as well as inter-company settlements
- Preparing the monthly funding requirements and cash forecast.
- Generate and post general ledger journal entries
- Preparing and maintaining local policies and desktop procedures
- Prepare and perform Internal controls on the ongoing Accounting and AP process
- Responsible for the statutory monthly reporting (Tax Advances, Vat etc.)
- Coordinate and manage the timely completion of statutory audits and tax returns
- Lead and support ad hoc projects as required
- Qualified accountant/CPA, bachelor’s degree in accounting
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in a USGAAP reporting environment, preferably a global company (post-internship)
- Advanced knowledge and experiences of SAP ECC/S4 system – a significant advantage
- Well versed with MS Office applications and G-suite
- Experience with Concur (T&E), Blackline and Ariba software- advantage
- Strong communicator and a team player
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-moving and demanding environment
You have a passion for numbers, and our organization has a real passion for cybersecurity. You’re looking for a career with a more fulfilling mission. We have open positions to top talent seeking a financial challenge. Our finance department deals with numbers daily, supporting infrastructure, dealing in automation, and building elegant models and solutions to empower our business lines and solutions. If you’re seeking a financial challenge but with a worldwide impact, this is it.
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.